Evolution Version 6.81
From Sage Evolution SDK | Documentation Portal
SDK Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed Int32 error when processing a Sales Order for a warehouse item on a branch database.
SDK Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed the error Session General Ledger Posting is out of Balance error when processing a Warehouse transfer if the cost is specified.
- Fixed the error AR transaction tax amount must be less than the gross transaction value error when processing a Sales Order that has a tax amount greater than the exclusive value.
SDK Version 22.214.171.124
- Change rounding on the supplier invoice(GRV Accrual Amount) as this was causing an unbalanced purchases cost variance distribution.
- Segmented Inventory items will now load the Segmented Collection when the Segments are queried for the first time.
- Changed document discount rounding for all source documents.
- Changed the validation on the DrCrTransaction class.
- Changed rounding on split allocations.
- Added additional properties on Customers to set the printing and emailing of source documents.
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- Added foreign currency to the GLTransaction class.
- Incidents can now be loaded through the ComHelper.
- Added Agents, Projects, Incident types, Incident Categories, Job Cards, Priority to the ComHelper.
SDK Version 188.8.131.52
- Added the Warehouse Cost to the Job Detail.Added rounding to the Inclusive Amount and Budget Inclusive Amount.
- Changed the Math.Round to the Utils.CurrencyRound.
- Added the ST Defaults to the posting of Job Transaction Descriptions.
- Removed the exception when a Transactions Description is Empty, as Empty descriptions are allowed in Evolution.
- Added the Lot ID to POSTST.
- Changed the JobCard(long id) to JobCard(int id).
- Changed the Customer and Supplier Transactions to always post a Tax Line if the Customer / Supplier Charges Tax.
- Changed Rounding on Inventory Transactions. The POSTST entries will now round to Selling / Cost Decimals depending on the Transaction Type.
- Fixed the Tax Check on AR and AP and fixed the rounding on Inventory Transactions.
- Changed the IdWhseStk on WHSESTK from Int32 to Int64.
- Bigint identity support for WhseStk.
- Changed the Price List Prices ID from int to long.
- Bigint identity support for PriceListPrices corrected.
- No longer posting unbalanced in GL due to rounding caused by document-level discount.