Difference between revisions of "Evolution Version 9.20"
From Sage Evolution SDK | Documentation Portal
(Created page with "===SDK Version 22.214.171.124=== * IS-7093 Function IsModuleActive not available for COM integration. Added two additional functions to the ComHelper class IsStandardRegistration a...")
Revision as of 13:14, 6 May 2019
SDK Version 126.96.36.199
- IS-7093 Function IsModuleActive not available for COM integration. Added two additional functions to the ComHelper class IsStandardRegistration and IsWarehousingRegistered which can assist COM integration developers.
- IS-6242 SDK needs to cater for different item & warehouse item tax types.
- IS-6214 Incorrect value when Adjusting an attribute quantity out of stock.
- IS-5576 Serial Number Collection is empty on an existing job card.
- Implemented Warehouse IBT Transfers
- Ability to specify attributes on an inventory item.
- Inventory attribute processing on source documents, such as Purchase Order, Sales Order, Credit Note, Return To Supplier
- Ability to specify attributes on an inventory transaction.
- Ability to process Customer & Supplier Batches.
- Ability to add & retrieve inventory images.
- Ability to add & retrieve inventory notes.
- An additional dependency has now been added to the SDK, called Pastel.Evolution.Common.dll This file is shipped and packaged with the SDK assembly itself.
- Validation can now be performed on ID Number, Tax Number and Registration Number
- Able to validate for Unique External Order Numbers and Unique Supplier Invoice Numbers
- Migrated to the .NET Framework 4.5 as a minimum requirement